Monday, April 15, 2013

AphroKiKi's Deep Conditioning Treatment of the Week

Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Honey, Egg (for added protein)
So it's that time in my regimen to deep condition. I've actually been avoiding my hair regimen for a few days (which I now regret!), because of unnecessary laziness on my part. I'm ashamed to admit that it's going on two weeks since I actually washed my hair. Alas, I have to take care of my strands eventually, and there is no better way to nurse it back to health than with a hot oil treatment. I combined Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, and Honey for my deep conditioning treatment. Whenever I use this combination of ingredients, my hair is instantly softer, shinier, and moisturized. I mix them all together, heat in the microwave for one minute, and apply directly to my scalp and hair shaft. I let it sit for about 25-30 minutes, then I co-wash, apply leave-in conditioner, and then I can decide on a style. It's a long process, but you natural gals are already accustomed to time-consuming hair care! WE GOT THIS!
That's it for now! Gotta go wash my hairrrrrs! 

Nite,
AphroKiKI

No comments:

Post a Comment