Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bantu Knot Out on Pressed Hair

Just a few pictures of my hair today. I typically do not do BANTU KNOT OUTS because I don't think my hair is long enough. However, I pressed and trimmed my hair for the first time in about five months (view this post for more details!) and I thought Bantu knots would preserve the stretch from the flat iron AND create really pretty waves the next day. Turns out, I was right! I put my hair in about 10 bantu knots last night, and here are my results! What do you think?

PEACE and LOVE,



AphroKiKi

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! I am loving this style...you look so beautiful! I think I am going to straighten my hair in August. I will have been completely natural for a whole year! Yay!! Time sure does fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Congrats on your upcoming nappyversary! =)

      Delete